- (109) G. Segura. “Ketogenic Diet: An Overview.” http://health-matrix.net/2013/08/09/the-ketogenic-diet-an-overview/#more
- Nylen K, Velazquez JL. “The effects of a ketogenic diet on ATP concentrations and the number of hippocampal mitochondria in Aldh5a1(-/-) mice.” Biochim Biophys Acta. 2009 Mar;1790(3):208-12.
- Hipkiss AR. “Energy metabolism, altered proteins, sirtuins and ageing: converging mechanisms?” Biogerontology. 2008 Feb;9(1):49-55.
- Nylen K, Velazquez JL. The effects of a ketogenic diet on ATP concentrations and the number of hippocampal mitochondria in Aldh5a1(-/-) mice. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2009 Mar;1790(3):208-12.
- Finkel T, Hwang PM. “The Krebs cycle meets the cell cycle: mitochondria and the G1-S transition.” Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Jul 21;106(29):11825-6.
- Reger MA, et al. “Effects of beta-hydroxybutyrate on cognition in memory-impaired adults.” Neurobiol Aging. 2004.
M. Newport. “Alzheimer’s Disease: What if there was a cure?” http://coconutketones.com
- Douglas C. Wallace, Weiwei Fan, and Vincent Procaccio. Mitochondrial Energetics and Therapeutics Annu Rev Pathol. 2010; 5: 297–348.
- Nandivada P, et al. “Eucaloric Ketogenic Diet Reduces Hypoglycemia and Inflammation in Mice with Endotoxemia.” Lipids. 2016.
- Khodadadi S, et al. “Tumor Cells Growth and Survival Time with the Ketogenic Diet in Animal Models: A Systematic Review.” Int J Prev Med. 2017.
- Ketogenic diets in seizure control and neurologic disorders by Eric Kossoff, MD, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living by Jeff S. Volek, PhD, Rd and Stephen D. Phinney, MD, PhD. Beyond Obesity, LLC , 2011.
- M. Gasior, M. Rogawski, A. Hartman. “Neuroprotective and disease-modifying effects of the ketogenic diet.” Behav Pharmacol, vol 17, no. 5-6, 2006, pp. 431-439.
- Bough K. Energy metabolism as part of the anticonvulsant mechanism of the ketogenic diet. Epilepsia. 2008 Nov;49 Suppl 8:91-3.
- Bostock EC, et al. “The Current Status of the Ketogenic Diet in Psychiatry.” Front Psychiatry. 2017.
- Moreno B, et al. “Obesity treatment by very low-calorie-ketogenic diet at two years: reduction in visceral fat and on the burden of disease.” Endocrine. 2016.
- Yuk JM, Yoshimori T, Jo EK. “Autophagy and bacterial infectious diseases.” Exp Mol Med. 2012 Feb 29;44(2):99-108.
Kid Tested. Husband Approved.